Last week I turned the ripe ol’ age of 28. Hoooooooly-sh*t-balls, this is no joke! Although I am not particularly fond of getting one year closer to ma seniors’ card, this year… I feel that I am exactly where I should be.
And speaking of age cards, I got asked for ID last week and the sweet lass serving me stared at the card for a moment and then burst out laughing, claiming “I should be happy she asked.” Okay woman, I’m gonna need to add another bottle of wine after that comment. Well played.
Every time my birthday swings ‘round I like to set myself a coupla’ goals to achieve before I blow the candles out once again. This year I was inspired by this blog and decided to nail down a 28 before 29 list. So here….we….go!
- Read 16 books
- Book a trip to Italy
- Complete 12 random acts of kindness
- Take a class in something
- Complete a 30 day yoga challenge
- Make a scrapbook
- Print a bunch of photos every month
- Nail down a perfect skincare routine
- Reorganise and de-clutter
Go the Clare Valley
- Grow some herbs
- Throw a dinner party
- Get debt free
- Watch all the doco’s on this list
- Do a month with no soft drink
- Go to three sports matches
- Eat at one of Australia’s Top 100 Restaurants
- Ride a horse
- Solve a Rubik’s cube
- See a musical
- Watch Twin Peaks
- Try a new cuisine
- Have a crack at Geocaching
- Learn how to make amazing ice-cream
- Travel to Bali
- Read a book in a day
- Catch a fish
- Get a KitchenAid mixer (bake up a storm!)
…aaaaaaand it looks like it’s going to be a very busy year!
Sure, I may not end up getting all these bad boys crossed off the list but I am sure going to give it a red hot go (always wanted to say red hot go, that should have been in the list.)
Stay tuned for updated on my progress!
Do I stand alone or does anyone else lock down some birthday goals?
Until next time…That’s what she said.